We're calling all Caregivers throughout the Thompson area to join our team to provide the best quality care for our amazing roster of clients. We offer paid training and a comprehensive compensation package - you can build a career here. It's not just another caregiver job.
- Full time hours available (40 - 45 hours/week)
- Part time hours available (evenings, daytime, and weekend)
- Full time live positions (work 3-4 nights in a client's home to earn a full week of pay)
Our clients' homes are in the following areas: Thompson, Mexico, Centralia, Benton City, Auxvasse, Hallsville, Rush Hill, Santa Fe, Sturgeon, Kingdom City
In this position, you'll:
- Work with 1-3 of our clients in their home (number of clients dependent on your schedule and availability)
- Provide companionship and assistance with activities of daily living
- Follow the care plan as outlined by the supervising RN
- Learn, grow, and become a part of our care team
Comprehensive Compensation Package
- Competitive pay rates
- Holiday bonuses
- Paid training - No certification necessary!
- Paid time off
- Flexible start dates and shifts- we'll work with you to create your ideal schedule!
- Award winning staff with 24/7 support
- Chance to build a career - not just work a job!
- Be a team player!
- Applicants must be able to pass background check
- Friendly, Dependable, and Compassionate
- High School Diploma or GED
- No certification required for all positions. However, some positions require a CNA or HHA certificate.
• Post ID: 24349276 columbiamo